10:25 AM Tuesday, June 8, 2010
terms and conditions
Miss Hairy-yet-Headless presents you with the following terms and conditions:

1) Only meet-ups. We do not engage in mailing or postage. Meet-up locations are generally in town areas, but I could try to meet up to your convenience whenever possible!
2) Payments are to be processed over cash on delivery.
3) Please reply my mails. It sucks to leave people hanging without an answer of any sort. I wouldn't kill you if you're passing, but please bother to give me a sign or something. Deadbuyers will be blacklisted and I mean it.
4) Trades are allowed unless otherwise stated.
5) Don't be rude. Nobody like rude people.

Please follow these rules religiously or else Miss Headless will haunt you forever and curse you with hairy arms. ^^

oh, pearlescent!♦ look, it's shining!


bio tag link misc


the idiot says: Yo hoho



pretty papers & other goods! polaroids rental; terms & conditions: